Training and Outreach
System Computing Services provides training and outreach assistance, including coordination and delivery of training for select applications and support with change management.
System Computing Services will:
- Develop, coordinate, and deliver end-user technology training for select applications and systems.
- Facilitate System-wide technology-related training opportunities.
- Provide new hire orientations and ongoing end-user training to NSHE System Administration unit staff.
- Provide cybersecurity awareness and web accessibility training to NSHE System Administration unit staff.
- Develop and publish a monthly Workday training calendar.
- Deliver weekly webinars and other scheduled function-specific training courses for Workday.
- Conduct client needs assessments and collaborate with campus training coordinators for the scheduling, development, and delivery of customized Workday training.
- Develop, publish, and maintain job aids to assist employees with Workday business process navigation.
- Assist institutions with Workday change management.
- Provide an authorized campus Training Coordinator for Workday communications and requests.
- Provide an authorized campus Change Management Coordinator for Workday communications and requests.