Join us for our Data Privacy Day Speaker Series on January 27th.
NSHE Workday Executive Committee
NWEC Committee Charter
The NSHE Workday Executive Committee (formerly Campus Executive Committee), NWEC, serves to oversee and provide governance for the Workday operational environment, including governance of tactical operational decisions about priorities, change management, identification and prioritization of new initiatives, and collaborating with their resources across the institutions for the collective benefit of the Workday enterprise system. The NWEC is comprised of representatives from each of the eight NSHE institutions and the NSHE System Office. Specifically, responsibilities of NWEC are to:
- Review and provide input into proposed workplans;
- Review and set goals, provide input into priorities for operational support and new initiatives, and resolve resource conflicts when necessary;
- Promote Workday as a valued resource to the NSHE community;
- Champion implementation and delivery of common system-wide business practices;
- Encourage collaboration across the institutions;
- Remove barriers/obstacles to success and help enable the project team to operate efficiently and effectively;
- Ensure that adequate institutional resources are provisioned for the project to support analysis, design, training, testing, and implementation efforts.
Additionally, the Chancellor has charged the NWEC with identifying and evaluating additional opportunities across the system and among individual campuses where shared services can be leveraged and efficiencies gained in costs and resources.
|CSN||Mary Kaye Bailey||Melody Deng|
|DRI||Brandon Peterson||Keith Szelagowski|
|NSHE SA||Andrew Clinger||Chris Gaub|
|NSHE SCS||Deb Whitten – Co-Chair||Anne Milkovich|
|TMCC||Jim New||Fred Egenberger|
|UNLV||Jean Vock – Co-Chair||Sarath Kraus|
|UNR||Vic Redding||Sheri Mendez|
|WNC||Kyle Dalpe||Coral Lopez|