Managed Application Hosting
System Computing Services provides:
- Design and consultation for client-server applications and service architecture.
- Enterprise-level infrastructure in a hosted environment.
- Lifecycle management for virtual machines and operating systems, including planning, licensing, deployment, configuration, maintenance, tuning, patching, and decommissioning.
- Basic monitoring and alerting of service availability for SCS-hosted servers and applications.
- Data backup and recovery services for SCS-hosted servers and applications.
- Designate one or more named responsible contacts for the SCS-hosted applications.
- Ensure the SCS-hosted applications remain up to date and configuration is secure.
- Notify SCS of significant updates or changes to architecture, or usage, of the SCS-hosted applications.
- Notify SCS immediately in the event of a suspected or actual security incident.