SCS offers project management and project management services to assist in planning for activities and resources assigned to technology and business projects.
System Computing Services will:
- Oversee activities, resources, risks, budget, and schedules for programs and projects.
- Provide project status reporting, budget tracking, issue tracking, and scope change control.
- Facilitate project meetings for status, discovery, testing, and project-related issues.
- Establish and maintain clarity of project scope and control of expectations, risks, constraints, deliverables, and outcomes, to ensure project success.
- Provide project sponsor for defining scope, setting goals, making key planning decisions, and communicating milestones across NSHE.
- Provide project resources as needed for discovery, development, testing, training, and deployment.
- Attend applicable meetings such as status meetings and working sessions.