Workday Financial System
System Computing Services administers the enterprise financial system for NSHE.
System Computing Services will:
- Develop and configure Workday changes.
- Facilitate user group and special project meetings.
- Provide training for Workday functions, features, and new releases.
- Provide integration development between Workday and external applications.
- Develop reports and ad-hoc queries.
- Assist institutions in developing test cases, testing scenarios, and test scripts.
- Communicate and collaborate with NHSE institutions regarding Workday changes, updates, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Provide an authorized point of contact for communication and change management.
- Attend applicable meetings including user groups and special projects.
- Provide testing resources as needed.
- Provide 1st tier help desk support for their respective institutions.
- Escalate service desk tickets to the Workday team when needed.