System Computing Services provides service, assistance, and advisory support for managed video conferencing, desktop video conferencing, and conference system bridging.
System Computing Services provides:
- Design consultations, recommendations, and support for video conference meeting rooms, equipment, and licensing
- Video conference IP/H.323 bridging for all NevadaNet sites, customers, and compatible external entities
- Video conference and virtual meeting scheduling and support
- Ensure proper licensing is in place for any requested room, system, or service bridging
- Update and maintain system equipment to ensure protocol compatibility