Contract Management and Software Licensing
System Computing Services provides Contract Management and Software Licensing, including negotiating, renewing, and overseeing NSHE-wide and multi-institution agreements.
System Computing Services will:
- Negotiate and administer NSHE-wide contracts for solutions and software.
- Procure solutions and software for NSHE and its institutions, including participating in all aspects of the procurement process for RFPs and ITBs, timely payment of invoices, and equitable allocation of payments between NSHE institutions.
- Track NSHE institution participation in contracts and software licenses.
- Lead regular meetings with NSHE institutions, vendors, and other service providers relating to NSHE-wide technology and software contracts, including the NSHE Software Licensing Council.
- Review existing agreements to ensure that NSHE institutions get the best software available at the best possible price.
- Participate in the NSHE Software Licensing Council meeting, meetings with vendors of NSHE-wide technology and software, and other meetings that may be necessary for SCS to administer NSHE-wide contracts.
- Provide information and agreements on current licensed software.
- Negotiate, in good faith, for MOUs and other similar agreements between institutions covering payment of NSHE-wide software licenses.
- Comply with MOUs and payment agreements.