Join us for our Data Privacy Day Speaker Series on January 27th.
SCS uses the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client to facilitate connectivity to NSHE resources. To install and connect, follow the instructions below.
- Download the Cisco AnyConnect client software and launch the installer.
- Click Next.
- Click I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
- Launch the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
- In the text box, enter
rs-webvpn.nevada.eduto connect to Reno or
ls-webvpn.nevada.eduto connect to Las Vegas, then click Connect.
- Enter your Active Directory username and password and click OK. Once the connection is established, you will see a notice that the VPN was connected.
- Once connected, the Cisco AnyConnect software icon in the notification area near your system clock will show a locked padlock.
- To disconnect, right-click on the CiscoAnyConnect icon in the notification area and click VPN Disconnect.
- To exit the VPN client, right-click on the Cisco AnyConnect icon and click Quit.